The GoPro HERO9 Black and DJI Osmo Pocket are small cameras to say the least, but should you need something even more compact, there’s the Insta360 GO 2. Touted as the “world’s smallest action camera” at 27g, it’s fully stabilized and boasts a 1/2.3″ image sensor with F2.2 aperture. The 35mm lens equivalent is 11.24mm and it has an ISO range from 100-3200, while the EV can be adjusted from -4 to +4. It records 30FPS .MP4 video at up to 1440p resolution (2560 x 1440) and 24FPS HDR video. Read more for two videos, including a hands-on video review and additional information.
FlowState stabilization works in conjunction with basic stabilization to ensure ultra smooth footage without the need of a gimbal. Users can choose from four fields of view, including a 120° Ultra Wide option and the 110° ActionView FOV. Still photos can be captured in INSP and DNG formats at up to 2560 x 1440 resolution in standard recording modes, or 2938 x 1088 resolution in panorama mode. Photo modes include: standard, interval, Night Shot, Starlapse and PureShot. The camera itself has an IPX8 rating, which means it can be submerged in water up to 13-feet.
- 5K Video - Shoot stunning video with up to 5K resolution, perfect for maintaining detail even when zooming in
- 20MP Photo with SuperPhoto: Capture crisp, pro-quality photos with 20MP clarity. And with SuperPhoto, HERO9 Black can automatically pick all the best image processing for you
- Front Display + Rear Touch Screen: A new, larger rear touch screen with touch zoom on HERO9 Black and a dazzling new front display makes for easy framing and intuitive camera control
- Live Streaming + Webcam: Live stream in 1080p on social, get HyperSmooth stabilization as you broadcast
- HyperSmooth 3.0: Experience the ultimate smoothness with our most advanced video stabilization ever
When not in use, you can recharge it in the included Charge Case. A full charge takes just 30-minutes and good for 150-minutes of continuous use. Available now, priced at $299.99 USD.