JBL’s Flip 4 Bluetooth Speaker is perfect for pool parties or just outdoor activity, and you can get one for $59.99 shipped, today only, originally $79.99. It builds upon its predecessor with improved sound clarity / bass, up to 12 hours of playback time and a waterproof design boasting rugged new fabrics. The JBL Connect+ gives you the ability to connect more than 100 JBL Connect+ enabled Flip 4 speakers together, amplifying the listening experience and filling any room with rich sound. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing impressive stereo sound
- Built-in 3000mAh rechargeable li-ion battery Supports up to 12 hours of playtime
- Ipx7 waterproof means no more worrying about rain or spills; you can even submerge flip 4 in water
- JBL connect+ allows you to Link more than 100 JBL connect+ enabled speakers together to amplify the party
- Dual external passive radiators demonstrate just how powerful your speaker is
Music lovers will be able to create the ultimate dance party by connecting up to two smartphones or tablets at once, giving everyone the chance to act as DJ and stream their favorite playlists and tracks. At the press of a button, users can also access Siri and Google Assistant using the JBL Voice Assistant Integration feature. This means you can change the song, make a call or check the weather report, all by speaking to JBL. Plus, there’s a noise and echo cancelling speakerphone for calls.
JBL just scooped a GUINNESS WORLD RECORD for Most Bluetooth Speakers Playing from a Single Source by successfully playing over 1,000 Flip 4 Bluetooth speakers simultaneously from a single media source. Recently launched JBL Flip 4 is the newest in the highly successful series of JBL Flip portable Bluetooth speakers. And the wall of sound did not disappoint—all 1,000 speakers delivered a pitch-perfect performance, setting a new world record and wowing the hundreds of guests present, including industry members, press, fans, ambassadors and retail partners. Record achieved, the celebration continued long into the night beneath the vaulted brick arches of Village Underground in Shoreditch,” said the company.