JBL’s Flip 4 Portable Bluetooth Speaker is IPX7 rated, which means it can even be submerged in water, all for $59.99 shipped, today only, originally $75. Its powered by a 3000mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery that offers 12 hours of continuous, high-quality audio playtime. Built-in noise and echo cancelling speakerphone ensures crystal clear conference calls, while JBL Connect+ technology that can wirelessly links more than 100 JBL Connect+ enabled speakers together to amplify the listening experience. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing impressive stereo sound
- Built-in 3000mAh rechargeable li-ion battery Supports up to 12 hours of playtime
- Ipx7 waterproof means no more worrying about rain or spills; you can even submerge flip 4 in water
- JBL connect+ allows you to Link more than 100 JBL connect+ enabled speakers together to amplify the party
- Dual external passive radiators demonstrate just how powerful your speaker is
At the press of a button, you can activate and talk to Siri or Google Now from your JBL Flip 4. You can wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing impressive stereo sound. It comes equipped with dual external passive radiators that demonstrate just how powerful your speaker is.