The Jetson ONE personal flying vehicle has completed the world’s first eVTOL commute to work. That’s right, company co-founder and Jetson ONE inventor Tomasz Patan flew from home to work and reduced his commute time by a very impressive 88%. The company is focused on further pushing the envelope during this ‘aviation Renaissance’.
What is a personal flying vehicle? It’s essentially a single seat that has been suspended in an aluminum/carbon fiber spaceframe, powered by eight props mounted coaxially on four arms generating 88 kW (118 hp). Unfortunately (or fortunately), this cannot double as a flying car, like the AirCar.
- Light as a Smartphone - Weighing less than 0 55lbs / 249 grams, DJI Mini SE is roughly the same weight as the smartphone. In the United States and Canada, you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the local government.
- Capture on the Go - The lightweight and powerful DJI Mini SE camera drone is the ideal for creators on the move. The ultra-portable design allows you to effortlessly capture moments in unforgettable ways.
- More Time in the Sky - DJI Mini SE's weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer drones on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery.
- Capture the Detail - DJI Mini SE supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear ultra-smooth footage.
- Upgraded Wind Resistance - DJI Mini SE can resist 29-38kph winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.
We are confident that we can put anyone in the Jetson and we can teach them to fly in five minutes. And they will have fun. We are incredibly proud to share that after months of rigorous trial and testing we completed the World’s first EVTOL commute,” said Peter Ternström, Jetson One Founder.