Forget drones, or at least when you need to transport cargo, because that’s where Kaman Air Vehicles’ K-MAX TITAN comes in. It’s touted as the world’s first heavy lift unmanned helicopter for the commercial market, capable of lifting up to 6,000 pounds with superior performance in hot and high conditions. The UAS was designed to focus on enabling safety and operational efficiency, while redefining the helicopter external lift market by increasing future mission capabilities in any location as well as weather. Read more for a video and additional information.
Kaman Air Vehicles intends to obtain US Federal Aviation Administration certification for the Titan in the next 18-24 months, but good news for those who own manned version of the K-MAX, as the company will also offer to retrofit autonomous systems on them. In the future, the K-MAX TITAN will utilize the Near Earth Autonomy’s sensor-based autonomy suite that creates a 3-D image of the surrounding environment for even more accurate navigation.
- 【Altitude Hold Function】Compared with other helicopters,SYMA S107H-R with this function but most of others without this function.it be locked at a certain height when you release the throttle stick, which makes it easier to control the helicopter for beginner and kids.
- 【One Key Take Off/Landing】with these functions,The helicopter will hover at certain altitude automatically after taking off/landing.it is easy to operate for kids and beginers.
- 【Whole Alloy body&Anti-Collision】Whole alloy material weight 0.97LB is very sturdy with longer lifespan, which is suit for kids and beginner to play as no serious damage or dysfunctional appearance after many times crashes.
- 【Full 3.5 Channels & 2 Selectable Frequencies】Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward and Backward built-in Gyro to hover in the air.Moves More Flexible and Stable.2 Selectable Frequencies Let You Fly Up To 2 Helicopters At Once.
- 【[Helicopter with several certificates】FCC, CE, ROHS, EN71, EN62115, EN60825, R&TTE, PAHS, HR4040, 6P, ASTM,REACH. Compatible with US standard. It is very safety for kids playing.
We are excited to reach this major milestone on K-MAX TITAN – watching this capability take to the skies and knowing that we are going to solve some of the toughest challenges for our commercial and military customers. Kaman leads the way with innovative solutions for our customers that are reliable, affordable and sustainable. K-MAX TITAN is no exception, whether the mission calls for firefighting, humanitarian assistance, or distributed logistics,” said Darlene Smith, President, Air Vehicles and Precision Products Divisions.