The Kasa WiFi Smart Plug Power Strip KP303 not only lets you control the outlets individually, but adds voice capabilities as well, all for $24.99, today only, originally $39.99. Unlike standard power strips, you can use the KP303 to create schedules as well as timers to turn outlets on/off at specific times for added convenience and efficiency. Or, just manage complex set-ups like large fish tanks while also saving money on your energy bill. Product page. Read more for two hands-on videos and additional information.
- 3 smart outlets plus 2 USB ports: Support 5 appliances simultaneously with 3 independently controllable smart outlets and 2 always-on USB ports. Ideal for charging devices in the home and office.
- Voice control: Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant. Free up your hands by using voice commands to control plugged in devices.
- Surge protection: ETL-certified surge protection shields sensitive electronics and appliances from sudden power surges.
- Control from anywhere: Use the intuitive Kasa smart app to remotely control connected devices through your mobile device.
- Set schedules and timers: Create schedules/timers to turn individual outlets, on/off at specific times to increase efficiency and save money on your power bill.
Setting it up is as easy as downloading the free Kasa Smart app (Android, iOS), plugging in your smart power strip and then connecting to any secured 2.4GHz WiFi network to start controlling your devices. It’s compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant, which frees up your hands by letting you use voice commands to control plugged-in devices. You’ll be able to control up to 3 devices per strip with the Kasa Smart app, enabling you to remotely turn on/off plugged-in devices like table lamps, portable air conditioning units, ceiling fans, heaters, etc.