Lazareth is no stranger to unique bikes, and their latest creation, the LM 410, is no exception. This four-wheeled motorcycle is completely street-legal—well, or at least in France, and powered by a Maserati engine that’s ready to cruise the streets. It will be limited to 10-units worldwide, priced at a whopping $107,965, which is slightly less than a 2020 Nissan GT-R ($113,540). Read more for a video and additional information.
This bike has been designed for maximum traction, and thanks to its 4-wheel configuration, you get optimal stability as well as braking grip. The controls and the equipment were all machined from mass-cut aluminum by the Italian accessory maker Rizoma. An anti-tilting mechanism consisting of a pendulum system, ensures that the motorcycle remains upright when stationary.
- Revolutionary Upgrade of Electric Scooters: With powerful 350W motor, Segway Ninebot MAX can reach to 18. 6 mph, travel up to 40. 4 miles and max load of 220 lbs. Our Smart Battery Management System assures the battery safety and extends the battery life.
- Portable Folding Design: One-step folding system for easy portability. Segway Ninebot MAX electric scooter can be folded with ease in mere 3 seconds. Carry it on public transportation, store it in your car and any destination you desire effortlessly.
- Dimensions Unfold: 45.9" L x 18.6" W x 47.4" H | Dimensions Fold: 45.9" L x 18.6" W x 21.0" H | Net Weight: Approx. 41.2 lbs
- Rider: Weight Capacity: 66.1-220.5 lbs | Recommended Age: 14+ years | Required Height: 3'11"-6'6"
- Safe & Comfortable Riding: the mechanical and electrical Anti-Lock braking system ensure braking safety. Front and rear wheel shock absorbers equipped with self-healing 10-inch pneumatic tires provide max comfort, even on rough surfaces or speed bumps.