Lazareth is no stranger to unique bikes, and their latest creation, the LM 410, is no exception. This four-wheeled motorcycle is completely street-legal—well, or at least in France, and powered by a Maserati engine that’s ready to cruise the streets. It will be limited to 10-units worldwide, priced at a whopping $107,965, which is slightly less than a 2020 Nissan GT-R ($113,540). Read more for a video and additional information.
This bike has been designed for maximum traction, and thanks to its 4-wheel configuration, you get optimal stability as well as braking grip. The controls and the equipment were all machined from mass-cut aluminum by the Italian accessory maker Rizoma. An anti-tilting mechanism consisting of a pendulum system, ensures that the motorcycle remains upright when stationary.
- Revolutionary Upgrade of Electric Scooters: With powerful 350W motor, Segway Ninebot MAX can reach to 18. 6 mph, travel up to 40. 4 miles and max load of 220 lbs. Our Smart Battery Management System assures the battery safety and extends the battery life, Input Voltage 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Portable Folding Design: One-step folding system for easy portability. Segway Ninebot MAX electric scooter can be folded with ease in mere 3 seconds. Carry it on public transportation, store it in your car and any destination you desire effortlessly.
- Safe & Comfortable Riding: the mechanical and electrical Anti-Lock braking system ensure braking safety. Front and rear wheel shock absorbers equipped with self-healing 10-inch pneumatic tires provide max comfort, even on rough surfaces or speed bumps.
- Innovative & Superior Technology: With the LED display, bluetooth capabilities, cruise control, select riding modes and mobile app connectivity for additional security, firmware updates and more. Built-in charger, only use one cord for fast charging.
- Quality Assurance: Ninebot KickScooter MAX by Segway is designed to be the most sturdy and powerful electric scooter. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below.