Measuring 328-feet, Lazzarini’s Saturnia is no ordinary superyacht, as it doubles as a floating seaport for other vessels. To keep things as light as possible, its entire chassis is forged from dry carbon fiber, while the private entry can be accessed using the two openings on each side that rise up at the push of a button, complete with up to 5-feet of draft to moor inside. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Step inside, and you’ll be greeted with five floors of pure luxury lined with floor to ceiling windows as well as vaulted ceilings. Other amenities include: a landing area for electric vertical takeoff landing aircraft, several pools, dining areas, and even a glass bottom lounge with views of the water below. Power comes from two diesel engines, paired with a central electronic water jet system, that enables it to hit a top speed of 30 knots. How much will it set you back? A minimum of $300-million USD.
- Take to the water with this racing Catamaran floating toy sailboat, packed with realistic features, like moving sails, dagger boards and rudder!
- Ideal for developing engineering skills, this 2-in-1 LEGO Technic model catamaran kit lets kids build, play and rebuild, giving an introduction to how boats really work!
- Kids can master the tactics of a world-class speed-sailor: angle the sails for the ultimate racing position, raise and lower the 2 dagger boards to maximize stability, and use the rudder to steer!
- This 2-in-1 LEGO Technic model sailboat toy sparks imagination, offers endless build-and-play fun, and is a creativity-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 8+ who like building challenges, catamarans and model sailboats
- At over 12” (32cm) long, 8” (22cm) wide and 17” (44cm) high (from the bottom of the rudder to the top of the mast), this model sailboat is made for easy handling in the bathtub