H/t: Car Scoops
With enough money, just about any street-legal vehicle can be turned into a stretch limousine, including the Ferrari 360 Modena. Manufactured between 1999-2005, this two-seater, mid-engine supercar is powered by a 3.6L V8 engine generating 395 hp, mated to an electrohydraulic-actuated “F1” automated manual transmission. As you step into the car via gullwing doors, you’ll find eight bucket seats to you snug. Read more for a video and additional information.
This custom vehicle is finished in Ferrari Rosso Corsa Red and fitted with 19″ 3-piece split alloy wheels. The seller claims that it can be exported to any country, but road legality will be the main issue. However, if your main purpose is to use it as a show car or advertising vehicle of sorts, this would do wonders for any business. More information here.
- Immerse yourself in the exciting world of endurance racing, creating your own displayable LEGO Technic model version of the iconic Ferrari 488 GTE...
- Authentic features include front and back suspension, opening doors, a V8 engine with moving pistons and functioning steering wheel
- With original race stickers and a faithful color scheme, the LEGO Technic Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51” (42125) will take pride of place in the...
- USAGE: The Light Set is used to light up Technic Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51”(NOT include the Lego Set).
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in...
- TIPS: Prepare three AA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.
If you’re serious a buyer looking to operate it yourself in the UK, we would be happy to offer you a portfolio of already placed ‘existing’ bookings along with the sale of the vehicle. This vehicle is perfect for any collector of rare and unique vehicles as a whole also. The ultimate showpiece vehicle,” according to the listing.