For those who don’t follow manga, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba is basically a series that follows Tanjiro Kamado, a young boy who wants to become a demon slayer after his family is slaughtered and his younger sister Nezuko is turned into a demon. Since it was released in 2016, the series has become one of the best-selling manga series ever, so Lenovo partnered with publisher Shueisha to create a gaming chair. Read more for another picture and additional information.
It’s themed after the kimono worn by Giyu Tomioka, but unfortunately, Lenovo only made a total of five of these custom chairs for a giveaway. Not only does it have a special theme, there’s even a built-in katana modeled after the Nichirin Blades used to slay demons, although the sword can’t be removed from its sheath for obvious safety reasons.
- Selected Material: High density shaping foam, more comfortable, elasticity resilience and service life. 1.8mm thick steel frame, more sturdy and stable. Pu Leather, skin friendly and wear resisting.
- Upgraded Configuration: Class 3 gas lift, durable, reliable and supports up to 300lbs. Rubber casters, rolling quietly and tested by 1000 miles rolling.
- Multi Function: 360 degree swivel and multi direction wheels, load capacity: 300-pound maximum weight capacity. Recline function. Between 90 to 180 degree. Rocking function: chair can rock back and forth when you adjust the knob beneath the seat.
- Dimension: Size of back: 22.5 inch and 30.5 inch. Size of seat: 14.5 inch and 20.5 inch. Seat adjustable height: 17.3 to 21.5 inch.
- Wide Usage: This gaming chair is suitable for you to play computer games, watch show, do the work and have a rest. It will make your space more modern and elegant.