Lenovo’s Legion Phone 2 Pro gaming smartphone has leaked ahead of its official reveal on April 8th, and it looks unique to say the least. Why? As you can see in the image above, the main rear panel not only has an RGB Legion logo, but also houses the rear cameras as well as a cooling fan. Flip to the side, and you’ll see a pop-up camera, which means there is no unsightly punch hole or notch on the display. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Other features include a 6.65-inch AMOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate, Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G processor, 16GB of RAM, a dual rear camera setup (64MP Main / 16MP Ultra-Wide), 44MP side pop-up camera, and a 5,500mAh battery with 130W dual charging. It’s also rumored to have 8 virtual buttons for gaming as well as a livestream capture system that utilizes the side pop-up camera.
- Long-Lasting Power – Defeat battery anxiety with Nord N100’s massive 5000mAh battery, which keeps you powered all day long
- Large Storage, Large Performance – Packed with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of built-in storage, Nord N100 has all the performance and storage needed to keep you entertained. Need more storage? Expand it up to 512GB
- Massive Screen for Massive Entertainment – Immerse yourself into your favorite movies, TV shows, and video games with Nord N100’s massive 6.52” screen
- Triple Camera System – Equipped with a 13MP main camera, a macro lens, and a specialized camera for portrait photos, Nord N100 makes it easy to capture every moment
- Dual Stereo Speakers – Experience clear and immersive sound with stereo audio coming from both sides of Nord N100