LG Electronics has unveiled its first ever gaming laptop, the UltraGear 17G90Q, ahead of CES 2022 in Las Vegas next month, and it’s definitely no slouch. Featuring a 17-inch IPS panel with a 1 millisecond response as well as a 300Hz refresh rate, 11th Gen Intel Tiger Lake H processor, NVIDIA GeForceTM RTX 3080 Max-Q graphics, dual-channel memory, an extremely-fast dual SSD setup, and a vapor chamber cooling system. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Weighing in at less than 5.95-pounds and measuring under 21.4mm thick, this laptop still manages to pack a 93Wh battery into an aluminum casing that offers both style and ruggedness. Other features include three-dimensional sound with its built-in 2 Way speaker system that supports DTS:X Ultra and Intel Killer Wireless, which ensures a fast, stable network connection for lag-free online gaming experiences. Available in the US and South Korea in early 2022, with pricing yet to be announced.
- Powerhouse performance from AMD Ryzen 5 5500U mobile processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD storage, and AMD Radeon 7 Graphics
- The IdeaPad 3 14-inch laptop has 4-side narrow bezels that let you see more of the FHD (1920 x 1080) screen for wider viewing angles and less clutter
- Quieter and cooler with intelligent thermals, plus you can calibrate performance with Q-control, with 3 modes to match your performance needs
- Protect your webcam lens and guarantee your privacy with the built-in privacy shutter
- WiFi 6 (2x2 802.11 ax) and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, plus USB, USB-C, and HDMI ports
The LG UltraGear gaming laptop has everything needed to tackle the latest high-spec games, delivering the smooth, responsive gameplay that all gamers want. Our first-ever gaming laptop, the 17G90Q differentiates itself from competing products with its premium hardware, generous, high-quality screen, and a sleek, lightweight design that maximizes convenience and portability,” said Seo Young-jae, Senior VP of the IT Business Unit of LG Electronics Business Solutions Company.