Startup BigRep has just revealed the LOCI Podcar, a prototype vehicle that consists of fourteen fully 3D-printed parts, paired with an electric powertrain and self-driving technology. At 85 x 146 x 285 cm, the body is printed using BigRep’s Pro HT, while the company’s PLX material is used for the bumpers. Nylon 6 was used on the beams and joints, while the tires from thermoplastic polyurethane. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The company hasn’t confirmed what type of electric drivetrain it’s using or the autonomous technology, but the interior does boast a touchscreen media hub, surround sound audio, wireless smartphone charging as well as plenty of LED lighting. There will be three different trims when it’s released, with the first being “Berlin”, a single-seater campus commuter sporting TPU airless tires and NFC components that can be scanned using a mobile phone.
- Ultra Fast Printing Resin 3D Printer, ANYCUBIC Photon Mono SE’s printing speed is 4X faster than ANYCUBIC photon, comes with a 6.08'' 2K Monochrome LCD and only takes 1 second per layer exposure to cure resin, rapid prototyping greatly improved printing efficiency and saved more time. Mono LCD has a much longer lifespan,which is 4 times longer than RGB color screen and can print over 2000 hours
- High Precision and Strong Stability, This LCD 3d printer adopts new upgraded matrix parallel light source, able to spread the UV light more evenly across the LCD, working together with dual Z-axis guide rail structure, the printing details and precision are greatly improved and the quality of printed models will blow your mind, it's a great sla 3d printer for printing cartoon characters and miniatures, etc
- Sturdy Build Quality: Metal frame and CNC machined aluminum body makes Photon Mono Se a very formidable machine, with sanded aluminum platform, greatly enhance the adhesion between platform and prints and enables consistent printing success, and double built-in active carbon maximally absorb the fume of resin and offer you a refreshing printing experience
- WIFI Control and Easy Leveling: Photon Mono SE adopts Anycubic 3d app through wifi, which can remote control your print operations, monitor printing progress and adjust print settings at any time. Our resin 3d printer comes with 90% pre-assembled, and leveling can be done in few simple steps; 1, loosen the platform, 2, Click "Tools" - "Move Z" - "Home" icon and auto adjusts, 3, Tighten the screw on the right side of the platform.Then ready for your printing
- Better Heat Dissipation System, Anycubic Photon Mono SE 's UV Cooling System has exclusive UV heat dissipation channel, efficient cooling, improving printing quality and service life. All ANYCUBIC 3D printers backed with lifetime technical support and 24 hours professional customer service