Logitech’s G502 Hero High-Performance Gaming Mouse is being offered at the lowest price this year, and you can get one for $39.99 shipped, today only, originally $79.99. Each aspect of this gaming mouse was built to adjust to different styles of gameplay, complete with 11 buttons, programmable through Logitech Gaming Software (LGS), an adjustable weight system with five 3.6g weights and a dual-mode hyper scroll. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Our most advanced, with 1:1 tracking, 400-plus ips, and 100 - 25,600 max dpi sensitivity plus zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration
- 11 customizable buttons and onboard memory: Assign custom commands to the buttons and save up to five ready to play profiles directly to the mouse
- Adjustable weight system: Arrange up to five removable 3.6 grams weights inside the mouse for personalized weight and balance tuning
- Programmable RGB Lighting and Lightsync technology: Customize lighting from nearly 16.8 million colors to match your team's colors, sport your own or sync colors with other Logitech G gear
- Mechanical switch button tensioning: Metal spring tensioning system and pivot hinges are built into left and right gaming mouse buttons for a crisp, clean click feel with rapid click feedback
For those who like aesthetics, the lighting can be personalized across approximately 16.8 million colors using Logitech G’s LIGHTSYNC RGB technology, while its onboard memory stores up to five profiles, so you can take your customized settings wherever. Other features include textured rubber side button grips and an updated braided cable for optimal feel and performance through long gaming sessions. Omron switches deliver extreme performance and a 50M click durability.