Logitech’s G502 HERO Wired Gaming Mouse now comes equipped with a 25K sensor, and you can get one for $37.99 shipped, today only, originally $79.99. Featuring an all-new lens and an updated tracking algorithm that delivers extremely precise tracking with no acceleration, smoothing, or filtering over the entire DPI range. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: Our most advanced, with 1:1 tracking, 400+ ips, and 100 - 25,600 max dpi sensitivity plus zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration
- 11 customizable buttons and onboard memory: Assign custom commands to the buttons and save up to five ready to play profiles directly to the mouse
- Adjustable weight system: Arrange up to five removable 3.6 grams weights inside the mouse for personalized weight and balance tuning
- Programmable RGB Lighting and Lightsync technology: Customize lighting from nearly 16.8 million colors to match your team's colors, sport your own or sync colors with other Logitech G gear
- Mechanical switch button tensioning: Metal spring tensioning system and pivot hinges are built into left and right gaming mouse buttons for a crisp, clean click feel with rapid click feedback
The mouse also has 11 buttons, all programmable through Logitech Gaming Software (LGS), which means you can customize commands and macros. An adjustable weight system with five 3.6g weights and a dual-mode hyper scroll are designed for maximum comfort. Plus, the RGB lighting can be personalized across approximately 16.8 million colors using Logitech G’s LIGHTSYNC RGB technology.
The original G502 is a fan favorite, but we’ve developed some incredible sensor technology since it first launched. Adding HERO 25K to G502 makes it even more awesome, and we think people are going to love it,” said Ujesh Desai, vice president and general manager of Logitech Gaming.