Logitech’s G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse offers 250 hours of non-stop power without wires—plus gaming-grade tracking accuracy for the long battle to domination, all for $22.99, today only, originally $79.99. Users will be able to experience maximum comfort during long gaming session thanks to a natural palm-shaped grip and sculpted buttons right where you need them. Its primary buttons have been tested to withstand a punishing 20 million clicks. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Upto 250 hours of battery life (Best with Polaroid AA Batteries)
- Power saving, high accuracy Delta Zero sensor technology. Try tracking on a different surface
- Lag free gaming grade wireless, performance and endurance modes maximize battery life
- Long life buttons rated to 20 million clicks, 11 programmable buttons. Dimensions-Mouse-5.5 L x 3.3 W x 1.7 H inches. Receiver-0.7 L x 0.5 W x 0.2 H inches
- For Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher. For more details go through the "System Requirements" mentioned below
If you want a SOLID gaming mouse that is comfortable, durable, and versatile, that combines outstanding battery life and game-ready performance, I recommend you consider this device. It has never let me down despite the abuse I’ve leveled against it and I continue to use it to this day. I’ve had several friends buy them after playing a bit on mine, even when the price ranged between $50-$70. Now at only $40 it’s a no-brainer,” said one reviewer.