Logitech’s M330 Silent Plus Wireless Mouse is great for any office, school or home environment, and you can get one for $12.99, today only, originally $29.99. This doesn’t use mushy buttons to achieve this effect, as they have the same click feel, but without the noise, or over 90 percent noise reduction to be more specific. The scrolling sound level is also reduced while retaining a satisfying feeling of ratchets on when scrolling the wheel up and down. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Quieter Click: Logitech’s SilentTouch Technology reduces over 90 percent (1) of clicking sounds while ensuring top performance, meaning you can feel every single click but hear virtually nothing
- Crafted for Comfort: With contoured grips made of soft rubber, the noiseless M330 SILENT PLUS mouse is built to give great comfort to right-handed users
- Long Life: This cordless mouse has a 24-month battery life (2), and automatically switches to sleep mode when not in use, allowing you to focus on your work without the hassle of changing batteries
- Advanced Optical Tracking: With a wireless range of up to 33 ft (3), this quiet computer mouse provides high-performance precision and smart cursor control on most surfaces
- Plug and Play: Plug the USB mini-receiver into your Windows, Mac, Chrome, OS, or Linux computer and forget about it; you can even add more compatible wireless devices without using multiple USB ports
Its gliding feet are made of plastic lumber material which is far quieter and more durable. Best of all, it automatically puts itself to sleep when not in use and lasts for up to 24-months. The next-level cursor control offers ideal navigation on most surfaces. It’s compatible with works with Microsoft Windows, Apple OS X, Chrome OS, or Linux-based computers.