Weighing just 1.3-pounds, the Looking Glass Portrait may appear to be just a simple photo frame at first, but it’s actually your very own personal holographic display. This 7.9-inch holographic light field display is powered by re-designed proprietary optics that make images seemingly float out of the device, and boasts improved ambient anti-reflective properties that enhance the visual quality of images. It generates up to 100—perspectives of a 3D image and then projects those simultaneously. Read more for a video and additional information.
In the past, holographic displays required powerful laptops, but Looking Glass Portrait Looking Portrait can work in tethered mode with PCs and Macs or a Standalone Mode. That’s right, the device has a built-in computer and a proprietary holographic software stack that can run high-fidelity recorded holographic media at 60fps. You can use Azure Kinect, Intel RealSense and iPhone cameras with Portrait mode capabilities to capture holographic video. More information here.
- Easy to use Instant Camera Printer + app to capture, customize, and print your favorite moments.
- Take the IVY CLIQ+2 with you anywhere — it’s pocket-sized and portable.
- Every print is a sticker! Each 2”x3” photo has a Peel & Stick adhesive backing.
- No ink needed! Uses ZINK (Zero Ink) technology to create prints that are Smudge-Free and Water/Tear-Resistant.
- With a Large 2” Selfie Mirror + 8 LED Ring Light you can take the perfect selfies.
Ever since I was a little kid, I dreamed of the moment that I’d be able to have a holographic display of my own. I imagined what it would be like to send someone a holographic birthday message, or to say hello as a hologram to my great-great-great granddaughter. Looking Glass Portrait, the culmination of six years of work by our Brooklyn and Hong Kong based team, makes those dreams real for more people than ever before,” said CEO Shawn Frayne.