Razer is back at it again, and this time, they’ve revealed the Hammerhead True Wireless Pro Earbuds. Unlike its predecessor, this model features both THX Certified audio and advanced hybrid Active Noise Cancellation. The latter nullifies both unwanted external and internal noise by generating inverse sound waves simultaneously, while combining it with an enhanced passive noise isolation solution by incorporating two external (feedforward) and two internal (feedback) microphones. Read more for another picture and additional information.
To deliver a broad soundscape for mobile gaming, movies, and music, it employs 10mm drivers as well as a 20-20kHz frequency response. When the touch-activated Gaming Mode is enabled, the customized Bluetooth 5.1 connection reduces latency to just 60ms during gameplay, so you’ll be able to achieve 50%+ quicker reaction time by providing audio and video that is more in sync. These earbuds can get up to 20-hours of total battery life when used with the included USB-C charging case. Available now, priced at $199.99.
- More synchronized audio visual response for mobile gaming: Provides a more immersive wireless experience for videos and games via a 60ms input latency
- Immersive, Full-Range Audio: Custom-tuned 13mm driver technology provides deeper bass and higher frequency detail for dynamic, superior audio clarity for gaming, music, videos, and conference calls
- Secure In-Ear Fit: Comes with silicone tips for comfort and added grip
- Water Resistant Design: IPX4 rated (certified splash resistance) for active lifestyles
- Hassle-Free Auto-Pairing: Lasts up to 15 hours on a full charge and connects automatically through Bluetooth 5.0
The Hammerhead True Wireless Pro earbuds are a superior mobile accessory for everyday users and mobile gamers who demand quality audio and customizable fit. Users will enjoy incredible fit, premium audio, and undisturbed low latency sound for movies, music, games, as well as voice and video calls – all in a tiny package that fits in your pocket,” said John Moore, Head of Sales & Marketing, Growth Peripherals at Razer.