Priced at $549.99, the Microsoft Surface Laptop Go is priced just right for students or anyone working from home that doesn’t need an extremely powerful computer. Featuring a 12.4-inch PixelSense touchscreen display, a full-sized keyboard with 1.3mm key travel for an accurate and comfortable typing experience, and a large precision trackpad in three metal finishes: Ice Blue, Sandstone and Platinum. Read more for two videos, including a hands-on, and additional information.
It’s powered by Intel’s 10th Gen i5 Quad-Core processor, up to 16GB RAM, 256GB of internal storage and up to 13 hours of battery life with Fast Charging. Other features include a built-in 720p HD camera, Studio Mics, Omnisonic Speakers, Dolby Audio, USB A / USB C ports, an audio jack and the Surface connector.
- Starting at just 1.2 pounds (not including Type Cover), with new 10.5” touchscreen.
- Battery life up to 10 hours. Perfect for browsing, shopping, emails, and homework
- Tablet portability, performance and laptop versatility with adjustable Kickstand and Signature Type Cover.
- Stay connected with included USB-C port and headphone jack. Full HD front- and rear-facing cameras let you make crisp, clear calls to friends and family, or take and share great photos.
- Hi-res touchscreen is perfect for browsing, playing, and binge watching.
The new Surface Laptop Go and new Surface Pro X configurations are available for pre-order today in select markets at the Microsoft Store and other major retailers and will be available for purchase starting Oct. 13,” said the company.