Microsoft’s Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 is great for travel, and you can get one for $9.99, today only, originally $18.99. Rather than USB charging, this mouse uses a single AA battery to provides more than 10 months of battery life, while an on-off button lets you conserve power when not in use. The wireless Nano Transceiver can either be left plugged into your computer’s USB port or tucked into the underside of the mouse. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
The 4000’s Nano Transceiver is so small that it protrudes out less than a centimeter from the USB port and can easily remain plugged into the computer when traveling. Whether if you’re left or right handed, its bmbidextrous design and cross-hatched rubber side grips provide comfort as well as durability anywhere it’s used. BlueTrack Technology combines the power of optical with the precision of laser for accurate tracking on just about any surface. More information here.
- Ultra slim and lightweight. Battery life: Up to 6 months
- Snaps flat and slips easily into a pocket or bag
- Innovative full scroll plane lets you scroll both vertically. Wireless range: 32.8 feet (10 meters) in open area, and 16.4 feet (5 meters) in office environment
- Dimensions: 5.17 x 2.17 x 0.56 inches. Weight: 2.91 ounces (including batteries). Battery: 2 AAA alkaline batteries (included). Battery life Up to 6 months
- Compatibility: Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8. Must be Bluetooth 4.0 enabled. Wireless frequency 2.4 GHz frequency range