The Tail Company introduces their latest creation, the miTail, an app-controlled animatronic tail that can be worn just about anywhere, from cosplay conventions to films. It features a removable cover that can be customized to your liking, a no-phone mode, USB-C charging, and over-the-air updates beamed directly to the tail. This model is 20% lighter than its predecessor and even easier to wear, thanks to a new D-Clip design. Read more for a video and additional information.
Need to quickly remove the tail? You can now do it one-handed. When paired with a smartphone, simply open up the app called Crumpet on Android or iOS to call up the 11 built-in movies, whether it be Casual Mode (set the families of moves you want) or even Alarms (wags when asked). All tails are handmade to order and come ready to wear, with no assembly required. More information here.
- SERIES-INSPIRED SOUNDS: Touch the top of The Child Animatronic Edition’s head to activate sound effects inspired by The Mandalorian, including happy and excited, giggles and babbles, tired and sleeping, and Force effects sounds
- ANIMATED TOY: Features motorized movements, including a head that moves up and down, ears that move back and forth, eyes that open and close, and more
- FORCE ACTIVATION: Boys and girls ages 4 and up will love patting The Child Animatronic Edition’s head 3 times for Force activation, in which the animatronic toy will raise its arm, close its eyes, and sigh, as if using the Force
- FORCE NAP: Pretending to channel the Force takes a whole lot of energy and requires a lot of rest. Lay The Child toy down and it will close its eyes and take a “Force nap”
- STYLED AFTER THE DISNEY PLUS SERIES: Inspired by the fan-favorite character from The Mandalorian, this 7.2-inch-tall Star Wars toy by Hasbro includes a removable Mandalorian pendant necklace and premium soft goods robe
Sometimes you just want to wear your tail, and strut your stuff, app free. Well, we designed miTail to make that a reality. When you switch your new tail on, it will look for an app to control it. But if you don’t want to use your phone, its no problem. Because miTail has another skill – introducing no-phone mode!,” said the company.