Invented by Russian mathematician and computer scientist Mark Oleynik, the Moley Robotics kitchen robot does it all. That’s right, this is claimed to be the “world’s first robot kitchen” and can cook recipes from scratch as well as clean up afterwards. Unfortunately, it will be out of reach for most consumers, as the robot is priced at over $390,000 USD. On the bright side, anyone who does purchase this system will be able to enjoy gourmet meals daily without the mess. Read more for a video and additional information.
Featuring two robotic arms with fully articulated hands that were developed in collaboration with German robotic company Schunk, the robot kichen is capable of retrieving ingredients from a smart fridge, adjust stove top temperature, use the sink to fill pans, pour things, mix ingredients and plate everything up just as a master chef would. Chefs Nicole Pisani and Andrew Clarke have prepared 30 recipes for the launch, and more will be added over time, with the ultimate goal being over 5,000 dishes.
- Powerful Suction Technology : 2000Pa MAX robot vacuum can absorb dust, debris and dirt. Robotic vacuum also has the function of automatic carpet pressurization, which is easy to operate by remote control
- Intelligent Cleaning System : 2.81" low-grade design, effectively identify furniture, obstacles and stairs. Has a degree of climb of 12-15° for the robotic vacuum to cross the carpet. 0.5L large-capacity trash storage box, 2600mAh lithium-ion battery
- Premium Features : Robot vacuum cleaner is equipped with infrared sensors, which can effectively identify furniture, obstacles and stairs. Prevent unnecessary collision and adopt fall prevention technology to prevent falling. The automatic charging function ensures that it is always clean
- Smart Cleaning Mode : Robot vacuum cleaner has a variety of optional cleaning modes and can use a vacuum zone including magnetic boundary strips. Quiet and silent（45dB~65dB）thorough cleaning, easy to clean when working, sleeping or going out
- What You Get : Main body of robot vacuum, 1-Year Warranty, 2x 6.6ft magnetic boundary strips, 4x side brushes, 1x extra filter, 1x remote control (2 AAA batteries included), 1x charging dock, 1x AC power adapter, and 1x cleaning tool
What you are looking at here is the world’s first consumer robotic kitchen. Like all breakthrough technologies – cars, televisions and computers – it will appeal to enthusiasts, professionals and early adopters, and is priced accordingly. We anticipate that our pricing will be reduced significantly over time with production volume, efficiencies and economies of scale,” said the company at the Gulf information technology exhibition in Dubai.