Taika Waititi Academy Award-winning director (‘Jojo Rabbit,’ ‘Thor Ragnarok,’ ‘Thor: Love and Thunder’), merged the worlds of art, science, and gaming to make the dreams of gamer Krystal Holmes (also known as MoonLiteWolf) a reality, after she played the Xbox Series X. Yes, the famous director actually researched everything about the boundless depths of MoonLiteWolf’s detailed and vibrant dreams and then puts a fun twist on Master Chief. Read more to watch the short film, titled “Lucid Odyssey”.
Like what you see? You’re in luck, this is just the first of many collaborations that Microsoft has planned with famous directors, celebrities, gamers, influencers, and more. If you’re still clamoring to get your hands on a new Xbox Series S or Series X console for retail price, you’re not alone. A recent survey revealed that Microsoft sold over a million consoles on launch day alone, and even with new stock rolling in weekly, the demand is just too high.
- System: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz (4.2GHz Max Turbo); 8GB DDR4 RAM; 240GB SSD; Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT 4GB dedicated graphics card; VR ready; Display connectors: HDMI, DisplayPort
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3.0; 2 x USB 2.0; 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000; Audio: 7.1 Channel
- Special Add-Ons: Tempered Glass RGB Gaming Case; 802.11AC Wi-Fi Included; 16 Color RGB lighting case; generic keyboard & mouse no bloatware
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor + free lifetime US tech support; Assembled in the U.S.A