The Motorola Edge is an affordable 5G smartphone that doesn’t lack in features, and it’s being offered for just $399.99 shipped, this weekend only, originally $699.99. It’s the company’s first true flagship device in years, packed with a 6.7″ “Endless Edge” OLED display that has HDR10 support and a 90Hz refresh rate, 6GB of RAM, 256GB of internal storage, a triple rear camera setup (64MP main, 16MP ultra-wide, 8MP telephoto), a front-facing 25MP camera, 3.5mm headphone jack, and a 4,500mAh battery. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. 4G compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. Sim card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network
- In order to use this Device on Verizon first provision your SIM through Verizon Wireless . Log in to your account on Verizon Wireless . Devices > activate or switch devices > activate. Alternatively, call/visit a Verizon store.
- Ultra-powerful 5G performance - Experience pure speed with the next gen wireless network, plus an insanely fast processor, 6GB memory, and 256GB storage. Compatible with T-Mobile's 5G network now. Ready for 5G on other networks dependent on carrier availability.
- Immersive 90 Hz Endless Edge display - Get breathtaking HDR10 picture quality on a gorgeous 6.7” OLED display that wraps around the edges.
- 64MP Triple Camera System - Class-leading camera resolution lets you capture everything from super high-res to crisp low-light, and from ultra-wide to ultra-zoom.
This means you get a 5G smartphone with two-days of battery life that runs a near stock version of the latest Android OS, without any bloatware. One other cool features is that both the front as well as rear cameras boast “Quad Pixel” technology, which combines adjacent pixels together for more detailed photos, especially in low-light environments.