The 4th-generation Apple iPad Air is the best non-Pro model currently available, and you can get one for $499.99 shipped (in stock soon – order now to lock in price), today only, originally $599. Just about everything has been upgraded compared to its predecessor, including a new 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with 3.8 million pixels, full lamination, P3 wide color support, True Tone, and an anti-reflective coating. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with True Tone and P3 wide color
- A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 12MP back camera, 7MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Available in Silver, Space Gray, Rose Gold, Green, and Sky Blue
What really sets this apart from other iPad models is the A14 Bionic processor, which makes the tablet great for editing 4K video, creating art, playing immersive games, and more. It is manufactured using a 5-nanometer process technology to pack it with 11.8 billion transistors for increased performance and power efficiency in nearly every part of the chip. This means a new 6-core design for a 40% boost in CPU performance, and a new 4-core graphics architecture for a 30% improvement in graphics.