The 2020 Apple iPad Air is considered by some to rival the iPad Pro, and you can get one for $499.99 shipped (in stock soon, order today to lock in the price), today only, originally $599. Not only does this tablet have a larger 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display, but also an upgraded camera, speakers a new integrated Touch ID sensor in the top button, as well as the powerful A14 Bionic for a massive boost in performance. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with True Tone and P3 wide color
- A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 12MP back camera, 7MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Available in Silver, Space Gray, Rose Gold, Green, and Sky Blue
Thanks to 5-nanometer process technology, Apple’s A14 Bionic is packed with 11.8 billion transistors for increased performance and power efficiency in nearly every part of the chip. Featuring a 6-core design for a 40 percent boost in CPU performance, while d a new 4-core graphics architecture offers a 30 percent improvement in graphics. Plus, the A14 Bionic has a new 16-core Neural Engine that is twice as fast, and capable of performing up to 11 trillion operations per second.