The Nissan NRV-II Concept from 1982 was ahead of its time, as it came equipped with both LCD digital and graphic instrumentation, radar automated cruise control, anti-lock / anti-skid brakes, as well as several fiber-optic controls, along with automatic functions. It was powered by a turbocharged 1.3L engine that produced 120-horsepower on methanol. Continue reading for more interesting photos from around the web.
12. Independence-Class Littoral Combat Ship (LCS) Out of Water
11. Azure Blue Pool at Hearst Castle
10. Shego (Kim Possible) Cosplayer
9. Cross-Section of a Saguaro Cactus
8. Naga Buddha Statue in Thailand
7. Dragon Ball Z’s Shenron Made from Post-it Notes