The Nokia 5.3 smartphone is definitely a great daily driver, and it’s being offered for just $199 shipped. It comes equipped with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Mobile Platform and an AI-powered quad-camera thathelps capture the perfect shot no matter where you are, even in dim light, thanks to Night Mode. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Go big with the Nokia 5.3 smartphone's epic-sized 6. 55-inch HD+ display and incredible quad rear camera that captures stunning pictures even in low light, helps you select your best shot, and creates professional-looking portraits.
- Capture great detail with the quad camera's 13 MP main lens, get everything in the frame with the ultra-wide, 118-degree 5 MP lens, focus in on the tiniest details with the 2 MP macro lens, and create blurred bokeh images with the 2 MP depth sensor.
- Stay in the game for longer thanks to the dynamic Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor's silky smooth graphics and AI-assisted Adaptive Battery that saves energy for the apps you use the most and stays charged for up to 2 days.
- The Nokia 5.3 and Google Assistant utilize AI-powered machine learning to learn and adapt to you with every use, and the dedicated Google Assistant button makes it easy to ask questions, update calendars, check traffic, and more.
- Loaded with Android 10 (and ready for Android 11), it also features 64 GB internal storage, MicroSD card support up to 512 GB, and WiFi and Bluetooth 4. 2 connectivity. It comes with a charger, Micro USB cable, and quick start guide (SIM card not included).
Its 6.55-inch HD+ display lets you can experience your favorite videos and games in the best way possible on a mobile device. Best of all, its 4000 mAh battery combined with the the power of AI-assisted Adaptive Battery, enables you to have more power for your favorite apps and can even go up to 2 days without having to be recharged.
Together with Google we’ve managed to introduce an impressively accessible Android (Go edition) device – one of the first smartphones to launch with Camera Go and running Android 10 (Go edition). The new Nokia 5.3 takes powerful features like the quad camera and Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Mobile Platform and puts these at the fingertips of an even wider pool of fans,” said Juho Sarvikas, Chief Product Officer, HMD Global.