At first glance, this may appear to be an aircraft nose, but upon closer inspection, you’ll realize it’s just a 1988 Pulse Autocycle. Does it look familiar? If so, that’s because they have made an appearance in Back to the Future II, or more specifically, the downtown Hill Valley area in 2015. A red Pulse was actually the first vehicle Marty McFly saw as he exited the alleyway opposite the courthouse, driving along Main Street from right to left. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
This particular example is powered by a Honda Goldwing 1,200cc four-cylinder boxer engine generating 94 horsepower, mated to a 5-speed manual transmission, good for a 0-60 mph time in less than 7 seconds, while topping out at 130 mph. Inside, you’ll find a black and red diamond stitched leather interior, air conditioning, as well as an AM/FM/cassette radio. How much will it cost you? At least $27,800 (Buy-it-Now) for this model with 11,071-miles. More information here.
- Superior Off-road Performance: With 280W motor, Segway Ninebot Dirt eBike X160 can reach top speed to 31.1 mph, travel up to 40.4 miles, climbing slope of 35°. With peak torque of 23.6 ft lb, X160 is ready to sprint from 0 to 31 mph in just 4.02 seconds.
- Limitless Range and Power: Battery is swappable and can be exchanged for a new fully charged battery in seconds. Only weights 105.8 lbs. Being lightweight, it is made to accompany fearless riders to power through more tough terrains unknown.
- Innovative & Superior Technology: X160 can be paired with the Segway-Ninebot App to track riding stats. Dual drive system enhance the overall torque power of wheels. Superior shock reduction is designed to make off-roading powerful yet comfortable.
- Easy-to-master: Mechanical drum and back sheel regenerative electric brake provide the greatest stability and steerability. Confidently explore all off-road terrains when you have Field Oriented Controls that stabilize and adapt to users' riding habits.
- Highly Customizable: Compatible with almost all bike parts, X160 can be easily refitted to your individual needs with endless possibilities. Please feel free to contact our after-sales if you have any questions.