The NZXT 510 Elite Premium Mid-Tower ATX PC Case is great for gamers or just anyone who wants to liven up their battlestation, and you can get one for $129.99 shipped, this weekend only, originally $169.99. Featuring a tempered glass front panel, AER RGB 2 fans, a built-in HUE 2 RGB LED strip, front panel USB-C and the new NZXT Smart Device v2 which brings power to the built-in RGB strips and fans. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- More modern: USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel makes it easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, and the latest peripherals to your PC
- Smart device v2: Includes two HUE 2 RGB lighting channels, and three fan channels that support 0dB modes for voltage-regulated or PWM fans
- Extraordinarily beautiful: The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass panels all showcase your stunning build
- Powered by NZXT CAM: Use the intuitive NZXT CAM application to monitor and control your build, choosing from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC
- New features: Front I/O USB Type-C Port, Dual Tempered Glass, Vertical GPU Mount, and two 140mm AER RGB 2 Fans (included)
Plus, the H510 Elite cast boasts a removable radiator mounting bracket, simple-to-use SSD trays, and a patented cable management system for a smarter, easier build experience. Thanks to USB the 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it’s now easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, or just any of the latest peripherals to your PC.
RGB has become a staple for PC builders. Tools like the HUE 2 Ecosystem allow builders to create luminous builds that highlight theirpersonalities. The H510 Elite is the perfect case for people looking to get the most out of the RGB components and create amazing and beautiful builds,” said Johnny Hou, founder and CEO of NZXT.