Anyone seeking an AirPods alternative should consider the new OnePlus Buds, which packs high-tech features like Warp Charging, while delivering high-quality audio playback. What is Warp Charging? Just a 10 minute charge is enough to keep the music going for up to 10 hours, thanks to its 430mAh battery in the case and each earphone having a 35mAh battery. Read more for two videos, including a hands-on video review, and additional information.
Three active microphones are integrated into each earbud to reduce ambient noise and produce clear crisp voice recordings as well as calls. Aside from enhanced 13.4mm dynamic drivers, the OnePlus Buds also offer Bass Boost and Dolby Atmos support. This means the earbuds produce cleaner vocals, deeper bass and richer tones for an immersive stereo soundstage. IPX4 water resistance rating allows it to handle splashes of water from any direction, making it perfect for workouts or outdoor activities. Available now, priced at $79.
- Truly wireless design with BLUETOOTH wireless technology for total freedom.
- EXTRA BASS for deep, punchy sound
- Up to 9hr battery life, total 18hr with charging case
- Easy and clear hands-free calling
- IPX4 water resistance against rain and sweat
- Active noise cancellation for immersive sound
- Transparency mode for hearing and connecting with the world around you
- Three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a customizable fit
- Sweat and water resistant
- Adaptive EQ automatically tunes music to the shape of your ear
The OnePlus Buds are our first true wireless earbuds and a key step in the development of our connected ecosystem. Users will enjoy the OnePlus Buds’ quality sound, Warp Charge capabilities, long battery life and seamless connection to keep their phone calls, music and podcasts playing effortlessly while on the go,” said Pete Lau, founder and CEO of OnePlus.