Panasonic has developed the world’s first High Dynamic Range (HDR) capable ultra high definition (UHD) virtual reality (VR) eyeglasses that feature a Steampunk-inspired design. Not only do they offer a comfortable fit, it’s supposed to make users feel as if they were wearing eyeglasses. They come equipped with a micro OLED panel, co-developed by Kopin Corporation and Panasonic, that can achieve natural smooth images without “Screen door effect”, where the fine lines separating pixels become visible in the displayed image. Read more for a video and additional information.
Sound wise, it boasts a Technics’ original dynamic driver that uses magnetic fluid for an accurate stroke of the diaphragm, achieving ultra low distortion reproduction. The new optical module allows the display of natural and distortion-free images in super single focus, while its compact lightweight design resembles an eyeglass-like shape.
- All-in-one VR: No PC. No wires. No limits. Oculus quest is an all-in-one gaming system built for virtual reality. Now you can play almost anywhere with just a VR headset and controllers.
- Oculus touch controllers: arm yourself with the award-winning Oculus touch controllers. Your slashes, throws and grab appear in VR with intuitive, realistic Precision, transporting your hands and gestures right into the game
- Easy set up: the world is your arcade. Set up is easy whether you're at home or someplace new. Oculus quest works with your environment, so you can play standing or sitting in spaces big or Small.
- Incredible VR games: stop watching games and step into them. Whether you're dodging spells or slashing through enemy hordes, you've never been this close to the action.
- Guardian helps keep you safe: explore the universe without tripping over the coffee table. The Oculus Guardian system is designed to help you avoid nearby objects while you're in-game.