Photo credit: Samsung
Samsung’s Bot Chef is basically an AI-powered service robot that assists chefs as they whip up gourmet dishes. It’s designed to be easy to use and highly versatile, with a sleek exterior that hides its advanced mechatronics. Optimized for kitchen use, it’s capable of a wide range of kitchen tasks, whether it be chopping, whisking, pouring or even cleaning. The chef is based on SARAM, Samsung’s multi-purpose programmable robotic platform, the lightweight robotic manipulator arm has six degrees of freedom, with the diameter, reach and safety of a human arm. Read more for two videos and additional information.
Samsung’s multi-purpose programmable robotic platform allows it to perform with a payload just enough to lift common, everyday kitchen items, thus making it ideal for homes as well as small businesses. Thanks to advanced internal and external sensors, along with AI-based planning algorithms, the Bot Chef works alongside a person safely, even when they get in each other’s way.
- LATEST TOP LOADER CAKE PRINTER – Give that amazing personal touch to your cakes, confectionaries and chocolates with the latest cake printer that comes with ink cartridges to produce deep, rich and vibrant pictures.
- PRE-FILLED INK CARTRIDGES XL SIZE: The image printer comes with ink cartridge model type CLI281XL/PGI280XL pre-filled with high quality cake ink. The ink cartridges can print up to 45-50 sheets.
- PACK OF 12 PRIME FROSTING SHEETS – This cake photo printer bundle includes 12 frosting sheets. It is compatible with all sheets, icing sheets, sugar sheets, wafer sheets, rice paper, and chocolate transfer sheets.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MAC & WINDOWS OS: All-in-one wireless cake printer is easy to setup. Enjoy FREE printing manual, FREE lifetime image designing work, FREE images templates and editing. Includes FREE Cleaning Kit.
- 30 DAYS WARRANTY ON IMAGE PRINTER FOR CAKES – The cake printer system comes with a 30 days refund policy and 1 year warranty. Also you get FREE cookie templates and technical service at no extra cost.
Users can interact with the robotic arm using simple and intuitive voice commands, while the underlying AI and machine-learning skills platform allows them to easily program tasks to perform using voice control, physical manipulation as well as app-based controls, thereby creating new “skills”. You can also download, customize and share new skills as part of the online ecosystem, providing endless possibilities in the kitchen. For example, to stir a pot of soup, a user can download the “stirring” skill from the skills ecosystem. Since Bot Chef can autonomously understand the location of objects, the user can tell it where to find the spoon, and which pot to stir.