When people think of high-end drones, DJI usually comes to mind, but Autel Robotics isn’t far behind if at all. The company recently showcased its new consumer drone at CES 2020, and it will definitely turn some heads. The EVO II is touted as the world’s first portable 8K drone, thanks to a modular design with a 1/2-inch CMOS sensor capable of capturing 8K video (8000×6000) and 48MP stills. Read more for two videos, including a hands-on, and additional information.
When fully charged, you can expect a flight time of around 40-minutes, and so far, that’s the longest battery life of any foldable drone on the market. Don’t let the long battery life fool you, as it still has a top speed of 45mph, and a transmission range of over 5 1/2 miles, making it even more practical than the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. There’s no word yet on pricing or availability.
- 4K HD 120° Wide Angle Camera:90° Adjustable angle camera,120° wide-angle view, equipped with altitude hold function and 4K high-definition camera, clearly record every good moment.
- Follow Me Mode: The drone will automatically follows and captures you wherever you move. Keeping you in the frame at all times, easier to get complex shots, provides hands-free flying and selfie.
- Upgrade Flight Time: Maximum of 17 minutes flight time and 1200mah battery allows you to fly longer and view further. Perfect drone for adults, kids and beginners, Ideal Gift for your kids, boys, friends and father!
- Appealing Fly-by-Trajectory：Draw a path in your app interface, and the drone will fly following the path accordingly,which is the newest technology.
- User-friendly:It is easier for newbies or beginners, equipped with functions like altitude hold, headless mode, one key take off/landing, emergence stop, low battery alarm and visiable LED lights. With simple press, even little boys and girls can take it under well control.