Many have been forced to work from home due to the pandemic, and let’s face it, sitting in your living room isn’t the ideal place for productivity. So, Panasonic came up with the Komoru. Put simply, it’s a basic desk and partition that can be assembled at home to create a mini cubicle that can be placed in the corner of a living room without taking much space at all. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
At $835, Komoru’s perforated board walls can be installed on either side, depending on the room layout, and if assembled in the room’s corner, you’ll be able to create a space where you can concentrate on your work, according to the company. It stands 4-feet tall, so you’ll still be able to look over the walls when sitting in a chair. You can easily hang things off the side, like your headphones, pictures, etc., while the only tool needed for assembly is the included wrench.
- Digital Display Handset - 4 memory preset options for easy adjustment.
- Electric Lift System - Fully motorized lift from 28 to 45 Inches height
- Telescopic Height Adjustment - The strong legs use telescopic adjustment transitioning from sitting to standing from 28" to 45"
- High-grade industrial steel, Desk Top has the grommets to organize your cords.
- Measures - 55" W x 34.5 D x 28-45 " H