Photo credit: Car Scoops
On the outside, the Bestune E01 appears to be just another SUV, but step inside the cabin, and you’ll see its 3D holographic assistant. It will be available in China next month, the EV is powered by an electric motor generating 190 hp and 236 lb-ft of torque, paired with a 61.34 kWh battery pack, enabling it to hit a top speed of 105 mph. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
On a single charge, you can expect to travel around 279-miles. However, its most notable feature is a holographic assistant located in a special ‘enclosure’, enabling passengers to select from various figures to suit their needs. Other features include a large central infotainment screen, digital instrument cluster, and another touchscreen to handle other features, like climate control.
- Let race car fans take on a driving challenge with this LEGO Technic app-controlled Top Gear Rally Car operated via a smart device with 3 screens!
- This toy rally car model is controlled via the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app and powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 1 XL motor and 1 L motor for a more immersive play experience, authentic movements and hours of fun!
- Build the car, download the app and get ready for action with multi-function control that lets drivers go forward, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake, play sound effects and get real-time feedback!
- This LEGO Technic app-controlled racecar creates endless build-and-play fun and is an action-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 10+ who like building challenges, Top Gear Rally Car toys and remote-control cars
- At over 26cm (10”) long, 10cm (3”) high and 14cm (5”) wide, this motorized toy car is the perfect size for driving or for display; please note this set is not compatible with LEGO Power Functions systems