The Polk Audio PSW10 10″ Monitor Series Powered Subwoofer is currently being offered for only $99.99 shipped, today only, originally priced at $239.95. The PSW10 subwoofer fills in the bottom end of your home theater system, so your main speakers don’t have to perform bass duty, instead having only to reproduce the mid and high frequencies. If you’re looking for your first subwoofer, look no further than the PSW10. Product page. Continue reading for an unboxing video and more information.
- Single 10-inch subwoofer in black with built-in high-current amplifier for big bass.
- Equipped with one 10-inch polymer-composite dynamic-balance cone driver.
- Laser-based Klippel measurement technology for improved linearity and deep, precise sound.
- Non-resonant all-MDF enclosure construction with 0.75-inch-thick baffles and internal bracing.
- Measures 14 by 14.38 by 16.12 inches (WxHxD).
Intelligent amplifier is designed to deliver gobs of power when your music or movie needs it, and consume very little power at low volumes or standby mode. Compact non-resonant cabinet easily tucks out of the way, yet its forward firing design produces maximum impact at all volume levels, so you’ll always feel the PSW10’s big bass presence in the room. More information.