Qualcomm partnered with ASUS to reveal a limited edition $1,500 Smartphone for Snapdragon insiders designed to showcase the company’s Snapdragon 888 5G Mobile Platform. Featuring a 6.78-inch AMOLED (2448 x 1080) display with a 144Hz refresh rate, Snapdragon 888 processor, 16GB of RAM, 512GB of internal storage, a triple rear camera array (64MP main + 12MP ultra-wide + 8MP telephoto), a 24MP selfie camera, and a 4,000 mAh battery. Read more for a video and additional information.
With the hefty price tag comes Snapdragon Sound technology, which offers true-to-life audio that will transport you to another world. Plus, they come bundled in-box with premium earbuds by Master & Dynamic, which retails at $299.99 USD alone. It also comes with a rubber bumper case, braided USB-C cable and a Qualcomm Quick Charge 5 power charging brick. Available this August in the US, UK, China and Germany.
- Pro Grade Camera: Zoom in close, take photos and videos like a pro, and capture incredible share-ready moments with our easy-to-use, multi-lens camera
- Sharp 8K Video: Capture your life’s best moments in head-turning, super-smooth 8K video that gives your movies that cinema-style quality
- Multiple Ways to Record: Create share-ready videos and GIFs on the spot with multi-cam recording and automatic professional-style effects
- 30 Space Zoom: Get amazing power and clarity, zoom in from afar or magnify details of nearby objects; Zoom Lock keeps focus and stability
- Higher Resolution: 64 MP camera system captures and shares detailed portraits, stunning landscapes and crisp close-ups
You deserve to get your hands on this first-of-its-kind smartphone…this limited-edition smartphone is coming soon to the U.S., China, UK and Germany with more regions in the works. This phone was made specifically for you, and we can’t wait for you to check it out and let the community know what you think,” said Qualcomm.