The Razer Blade 15 (2020) Gaming Laptop has more than enough power to run the latest games, and you can get one for $1,099.99 shipped, today only, originally $1,499.99. Featuring a 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H processor, a fast 120Hz 15.6″ Full HD thin bezel display, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics, and a sleek anodized aluminum chassis with a black color that is electrochemically bonded to the frame to strengthen the finish as well as prevent minor scratches. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- More Power. The 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H processor provides the ultimate level of performance with up to 5.0GHz Max Turbo and 6 cores
- Supercharger: The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics is a blazing-fast supercharger for today’s most popular games
- More Frames: Incredible performance paired with the fast 120Hz 15.6" Full HD thin bezel display helps edge out the win
- Thin and Compact: The CNC aluminum unibody frame houses incredible performance in the most compact footprint possible, while remaining remarkably durable and just 0.78" thin
- Ready To Connect: Fully loaded with ample connectivity including a webcam, wireless-AC, Bluetooth 5, 2X USB Type-A, 2X Type-C ports, and more
Its refreshed keyboard boasts an extended right shift key as well as half-height directional keys paired with n-key rollover and anti-ghosting technology for more accurate typing. Powered by Razer Synapse 3, it’s also fully customizable with Razer Chroma RGB lighting that covers a wide spectrum of 16.8 million colors and unique lighting effects. On the side, there’s USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A ports, an HDMI port, a USB Type-C port and a Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port.
The new Razer Blade 15 is simply the best laptop we have ever created. We’ve added numerous cutting-edge features and user improvements that were requested directly from the community to make the Blade 15 more than just a great laptop for gamers, but a great laptop for everyone,” said Brad Wildes, Senior Vice President of Razer’s Systems Business Unit.