The all-new Razer Blade 17 can now be configured with the Intel Core i9-11900H, the most powerful Intel processor yet in a Razer Blade gaming laptop, along with an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU. You also get an improved Full HD 1080p webcam, per-key Razer Chroma RGB backlighting, immersive THX Spatial Audio for dynamic sound, and a plethora ports, including an SD card reader as well as USB-C power delivery. Read more for additional pictures and information.
Other features include several display options, including a 1440p display with a 165Hz, a 1080p resolution panel with a faster 360Hz refresh or even a 4K touchscreen sporting 120Hz refresh, up to 32GB of RAM, 2TB PCIe NVME drive, all in a 6.06 package that measures in at 0.78 inches (19.99mm) x 15.5 inches (395mm) x 10.24 inches (260mm).
- GeForce RTX 3060: NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX—with new RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and streaming multiprocessors to give the most realistic ray-traced graphics and improved performance
- More Power: The 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H processor provides the ultimate level of performance with up to 5.0GHz Max Turbo and 6 cores
- FHD 144Hz: Incredible performance paired with the fast 144Hz 15.6" Full HD thin bezel display helps edge out the win
- Thin and Compact: The CNC aluminum unibody frame houses incredible performance in the most compact footprint possible, while remaining remarkably durable and just 0.78" thin
- Ready To Connect: Fully loaded with Wi-Fi 6, Gigabit Ethernet, Thunderbolt 3, USB Type-A and Type-C ports, and HDMI, for a desktop-class experience
The Blade 17 has been a staple in the premium gaming laptop space for years, and it’s crucial that we continue to deliver the kind of mind-blowing performance and impeccable quality that our fans expect and deserve. Continuously integrating improvements while introducing the newest, top-of-the-line hardware advancements is what gives the Blade family its ‘edge’. Razer Blades have always been synonymous with style and power, and we intend to keep it that way,” said Brad Wildes, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Razer’s Systems Business Unit.