Based on the Porsche 911 Turbo S (992 generation), the Gemballa Marsien is an off-road ready supercar ready to take on the famous Dakar Rally and limited to just 40-units worldwide, priced from $583,000 USD, which doesn’t include the donor vehicle. RUF Automobile modified the original six-cylinder boxer engine to now output 818 hp and 685 lb-ft of torque, mated to a reinforced PDK transmission that power to all four wheels, enabling it to hit 62 mph in a mere 2.6-seconds. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Step inside, and you’ll find a handcrafted Alcantara interior, complete with a Carrera GT-inspired carbon fiber center console as well as GT-style door lashes. For those who want even more luxury, Gemballa can fully personalize the interior of the Marsien. As for the suspension, KW Automotive developed a custom suspension system that can life the vehicle from its stock ride height, giving it up to 250 mm (9.8 inches) of ground clearance, at the push of a button.
- Escape from the everyday with this thrilling building project. The LEGO Porsche 911 (10295) model car building kit is the perfect set for adults looking for their next hands-on project
- Explore all the Porsche 911 features including the rear-mounted, air-cooled flat-six engine, working steering, gearshift, emergency brake and tilting seats
- Which will you choose to build? The Turbo model with its turbocharged engine or the Targa with a removable roof that can be stored under the hood
- The Porsche 911 Turbo model car features a wide rear axle, an integrated spoiler, plus a turbocharged engine complete with intercooler
- The Porsche 911 Targa model car includes a removable roof that fits in the hood plus the iconic Targa bar with rear glass behind the driver
We felt like as if we were in an entirely different universe. The Al Faya desert located in the emirate of Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates has been famous ever since for its unique and extremely red desert sand and Mars-like environment visually. Since it looked and felt like we were on Mars paired with the futuristic design and the vehicle’s off-road capabilities, we couldn’t think of a more fitting name for our first project,” said Marc Philipp Gemballa.