Razer has just unveiled the all-new Blade Pro 17 professional gaming laptop, complete with either a 17.3-inch 4K 120Hz display for creators requiring a high-resolution workstation and a Full-HD 300Hz option for gamers that need silky smooth gameplay. It comes equipped with an Intel 8-core i7-10875H processor capable of clock speeds up to 5.1GHZ with Intel Turbo Boost and up to an NVIDIA RTX 2080 SUPER graphics card that features 8GB of high-bandwidth GDDR6 memory. Read more for a hands-on video review, additional pictures and information.
There’s plenty of connectivity options available as well, including a UHS-III SD card reader, USB-C Thunderbolt 3 port, HDMI 2.0B port, 2.5Gb Ethernet port, Wi-Fi 6, and USB-C ports that support charging with a 20V USB-C charger. Pricing starts at $2599.99 USD and starts shipping later this month.
- Zero-compromise powerhouse: Built for gaming and creative work in a 0.78" thin CNC aluminum unibody with high-performance vapor chamber cooling
- Futureproof design: Supports SSD and dual-channel memory upgradeability, Thunderbolt 3 enabled, compatible with Razer Core X external GPU enclosures for additional graphics power
- Perfect display for work or play: An edge-to-edge, 100% sRGB, factory-calibrated matte screen with a 240Hz refresh rate offers the best experience for both creative tasks or intense gaming sessions
- Customizable RGB individual key lighting: Illuminates in sync with Razer Chroma-supported peripherals and popular games with multiple lighting effects
- Biometric security: Supports Windows Hello instant facial unlock and authentification with integrated webcam and IR sensor
The Razer Blade Pro 17 is the perfect laptop for power users, pro gamers, and creatives alike. It’s a workstation, stream setup, and battle rig all wrapped up in one sleek and sexy 17-inch bundle. The Blade Pro 17 can tackle the latest games and most intensive workloads as easily as it can fit into a backpack,” said Brad Wildes, Senior Vice President of Razer’s Systems Business.