Razer’s Mamba Elite computer mouse boasts a 5G advanced optical sensor with true 16,000 DPI, 9 programmable buttons, and on-board memory, all for $59.99 shipped, today only, originally $89.99. Using the extended Razer Chroma lighting zones on each side, you’ll be able to fully customize the lighting effects and choose from 16.8 million color options. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset/Pc Microphone, Gaming Designed, based on dollar sales, 2017-2021
- High-Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (programmable) for gaming
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles: Includes 16.8 million color combinations w/ included preset profiles
- Improved, Ergonomic Design: Rubberized side grips reduce fatigue over long use sessions
- Ridged, Rubberized Scroll Wheel for Maximum Accuracy: Small, tactile bumps increases grip and helps with more controlled scrolling in high-stakes gaming situations
The 9 programmable buttons can each be easily configured through Razer Synapse 3, and users can also save up to 5 profiles to the mouse with on-board memory. Its ultra durable mechanical switches can last up to 50 million clicks, and is fully backed by a 2 year warranty should anything go wrong before that time.