An inventor who goes by the name of “The Q” on YouTube took a normal hoverboard and replaced its tiny plastic wheels with ones used on actual F1 race cars. To accomplish this, he needed to cut the hoverboard’s frame to ensure a perfect fit for the wheels, used lots of tape, and then carefully rewired everything so it actually can turn on. Read more for the video.
Formula One tires may look like a normal road tire, but these are built to last less than one race distance. Several rubber compounds are used, depending on the weather conditions. Unfortunately, there is no safe compound designed for extremely wet weather, such as that seen in the 2007 European Grand Prix or the 2011 Canadian Grand Prix. This means the race has to be either then stopped permanently, or suspended for any period of time until the cars can safely race again.
- Built-in Bluetooth Speaker pairs with your mobile device to play music while you glide
- Ultra bright LED headlights with battery indicator
- 150W motor: battery capacity: 24V, 4. 0 Ah, with overcharge and discharge protection
- 6. 5" Tire wheels, a convenient and stable form of transportation.
- IPX4 water resistance: built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery