Priced at around $420 USD, the limited edition Realme GT Neo2 Dragon Ball Z is a must-have smartphone for fans of the anime. However, this device isn’t purely for just looks, as it packs quite the punch. Featuring a 6.62-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 870 SoC, up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage, a triple rear camera system, 16MP front-facing selfie camera, and a 5,000mAh battery. Read more for a hands-on unboxing and review.
Anyone looking to add this to their Dragon Ball Z collection will be happy to know that it does come in a themed box, special decals, and even a trading card-sized plaque. Unfortunately, it’s set to only be launched first in China before heading to Europe, and eventually the UK. On the bright side, Realme isn’t on the United States restricted list, so there is a slight chance you may see a launch stateside.
- Power for All Your Photo Ops: With Galaxy A12’s long-lasting 5,000mAh battery, you’ll be ready for anything; And when you don’t have time to waste, Fast Charging can power you up in minutes
- Processor You Can Depend On: Waiting for your cell phone to catch up can make you want to pull your hair out; We outfitted Galaxy A12 with a reliable processor that won’t hold you back
- Snap More, Delete Less: Galaxy A12 comes loaded with 32GB of internal memory, plus the option to store up to 1TB more when you add a MicroSD card; So go ahead, keep on snapping
- Versatile Camera Experience: With 4 cameras in the back and 1 in the front, Galaxy A12 gives you the premium mobile camera experience you crave
- Infinite Display: Watch your photos and videos come to life in big, bold colors and crystal-clear clarity and definition on its crisp, edge-to-edge, 6.5” Infinity-V HD+ display
Who didn’t like the fluffy Goku turning into a raging Goku in the Dragon Ball series? I am a true fan, and many among us would be too. Inspiring from the Dragon Ball Z series, realme welcomes this classy elementary product design. Are you already fascinated by hearing Dragon Ball Z, eh? I am sure you will be thrilled after looking at the masterpiece,” said a company representative.