Both Formula 1 cars and superbikes are extremely fast, but what happens if you pit them against each other? CarWow wanted to find out, and so they raced a 2017 RB7 F1 car against a BMW M 1000 RR superbike in the ultimate drag racing showdown. Oh, there’s also a Porsche 911 Turbo S to put things into perspective, one powered by a twin-turbocharged, 3.8-liter flat-six engine generating 640 hp and 590 lb-ft of torque. Read more for the video and additional information.
Weighing just 423-pounds when fueled, the BMW 1000 RR superbike M 1000 RR draws power from a 999cc inline-four engine producing 205 hp and 83 lb-ft of torque. The question is if the bike can beat the F1 car, which has a 2.4-liter V8 making 750 horsepower, all in a 1,433-pound package. Let’s just say that David Coulthard in the RB7 leaves the other drives no room for error.
- A representation of the famous Ducati Panigale V4 R to build, explore and display; LEGO Technic fans and motorcycle enthusiasts will love this stunning building challenge
- Build your own Ducati Panigale V4 R to gain a unique insight into the features and functions that make up this iconic motorcycle; Also includes a 2-speed gear-box – a first for LEGO Technic motorcycles
- Recreate the thrill of owning a Ducati Panigale V4 R, with front and rear suspension for realistic model movement; The classic red color scheme brings the motorcycle to life, with true Italian flair
- This is a be great gift choice and a super challenge for LEGO Technic fans aged 10+ who will get a thrill from seeing how a motorcycle works
- This eye-catching model (42107) looks stunning on display; Its dimensions have been designed to give a true representation of the real-life model, Measures over 12” (32cm) long, 6” (16cm) high and 3” (8cm) wide