After an 8-day journey, Russia successfully upgraded its capabilities on the International Space Station after its new Nauka module successfully docked. This module will serve as a research lab, storage unit and airlock. After launching from Kazakhstan’s Baikonur Cosmodrome last week, the module encountered several issues, including a series of glitches that raised concerns about the docking procedure. Read more for two videos and additional information.
Aside from being the main laboratory of the Russian ISS segment, Nauka is going to be used as a temporary docking compartment. It will have a passive docking port called Nauka nadir and only be used for relocated dockings of Soyuz MS-18 and Progress MS-17. When Progress MS-17 undocks on November 24, 2021, the module’s nadir port docking adapter will be removed and both deorbited together into the atmosphere of Earth to burn up over the South Pacific Ocean.
- Challenge your construction skills with this LEGO Ideas ISS (21321) display model, featuring 2 rotating joints with 8 adjustable ‘solar panels’, posable Canadarm2 and other authentic details to discover as you build
- This ISS model comes with a stand, 2 astronaut microfigures, a brick-built mini NASA space shuttle and 3 mini cargo spacecrafts to create a spectacular display and rekindle nostalgic memories of childhood LEGO projects
- Includes a 148-page booklet featuring fascinating facts about the International Space Station, the spaceship model’s fan creator and LEGO designer, and a celebration of the LEGO Ideas theme’s 10th anniversary
- A super treat for yourself, birthday present or holiday gift idea for space fans, adults aged 16+ or any experienced LEGO builder, this 864-piece set offers hours of creative fun, whether built solo or with friends
- This ISS (International Space Station) toy building kit for adults, measuring over 7” (20cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 19” (49cm) wide, makes a beautiful display model that will catch the eye of every passerby
- USAGE: The Light Set is used to light up Ideas International Space Station (NOT include the Lego Set).
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in power, and light up your building blocks with our amazing design!
- TIPS: Prepare three AA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION: The light set installation is done to your preference. Please install your led light carefully, no hard pulling and no need to bend or shake it.
- ABOUT US: Specialized in custom-designed Lighting Kit toys, we aim to supply customer with good products and quality services. Make your creations unique with your rich imagination and creativity. Let 's light up your bricks and bring them new vitality. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. Have a happy shopping experience!
According to telemetry data and reports from the ISS crew, the onboard systems of the station and the Nauka module are operating normally,” said Roscosmos in a press statement.