Samsung’s EVO Select 256GB microSDXC is compatible with action cameras, smartphone, tablets, computers, as well as the Nintendo Switch, all for $33.99 shipped, today only, originally $49.99. It features ultra-fast read / write speeds of up to 100MB/s & 90MB/s with 4-proof protection that keeps your data safe against water, extreme temperatures, and other harsh conditions. Product page. Read more for a hands-on look and additional information.
- Ideal for Recording 4K UHD Video: Samsung micro SD EVO Select is perfect for high res photos, gaming, music, tablets, laptops, action cameras, DSLR's, drones, smartphones (Galaxy S20 5G, S20+ 5G, S20 Ultra 5G, S10, S10+, S10e, S9, S9+, Note9, S8, S8+, Note8, S7, S7 Edge, etc. ), Android devices and more
- Ultra Fast Read Write Speeds: Up to 100MB/S Read and 90MB/S Write Speeds; UHS Speed Class U3 and Speed Class 10 (Performance May Vary Based on Host Device, Interface, Usage Conditions, and Other Factors)
- Built to Last Reliability: Memory Card Is Also Water Proof, Temperature Proof, X Ray Proof and Magnetic Proof
- Extended Compatibility: Includes Full Size Adapter for Use in Cameras, Laptops and Desktop Computers
- 10 Year Limited : 10 Year Limited Does Not Extend to Dashcam , CCTV, Surveillance Camera and Other Write Intensive Uses
For videographers, this card allows you to record and play 4K UHD video without glitches. In other words, this 256GB EVO Select enables you to transfer a 3GB video to your laptop in a mere 38-seconds. There’s enough storage for 12 hours of 4K UHD video, 39 hours of Full HD video, 75,200 photos, 39,400 songs, or up to 80 Nintendo Switch games.