SanDisk’s 1TB Extreme MicroSDXC should be more than enough storage for all of your mobile devices, and you can get one for $233.99 shipped, today only, originally $449.99. It can reach speeds of up to 160MB/s, allowing you to to transfer files in nearly half the time over standard UHS-I microSD cards currently on the market. These speeds are achieved by leveraging Western Digital’s proprietary flash technology. Product page. Read more for a hands-on look and additional information.
- Up to 160MB/s read speeds to save time transferring high res images and 4K UHD videos(2); Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds
- Up to 90MB/s write speeds for fast shooting; Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds
- 4K UHD and Full HD Ready(2) with UHS speed class 3 (U3) and video speed class 30 (V30)(5)
- Rated A2 for faster loading and in app performance (8)
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions: Temperature Proof, Water Proof, shock Proof and x ray Proof(4)
The smartphones and cameras currently on the market allow consumers to create high-quality content in the palm of their hands, thanks to features like multi-lenses, burst mode capabilities as well as 4K resolution. Western Digital continues to deliver the most efficient solutions to ensure that you, the consumers, can reliably capture and share special moments or create video content.
People trust SanDisk-brand cards to capture and preserve their world. Our goal is to deliver the best possible experience so consumers can share the content that’s important to them,” said Brian Pridgeon, director of marketing for SanDisk-branded products, Western Digital.